We work with children, adults, and adolescents on a wide variety of issues and challenges. Each client has a unique story and specific concerns, but here are some of the common areas we address together:
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Specialized training in TF-CBT, Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP) and EMDR
- Couples and Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict
- Children and Adolescent Issues
- Self-esteem and Identity Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Identity Issues
- Domestic Violence Victim
- Foster Care and Adoption
- Separation, Grief, and Loss
- Self-Injurious Behaviors
- Personality Disorders
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Individual Therapy: We work with many clients on an individual basis. We meet for one-on-one sessions to address your specific challenges and life issues.
- Family Therapy: It is often helpful to work with an entire family system to make improvements. Sessions involve working with some or all family members around current concerns, family dynamics, and interactions.
- Marriage/Couples Therapy: We offer marriage/couples therapy to people interested in improving the quality of their relationships.
- Children ages 5 and up
Call 865-776-0667 or click here to get started!