Knoxville Counseling Services, PLLC is a growing group practice and we are often seeking professional counselors, social workers, marital and family therapists, and psychologists to join our group! Qualified candidates will possess a conferred PhD, PsyD, MSW, MA, or MS, be fully licensed in the state of Tennessee, and able to practice independently. Licensure includes LPC/MHSP, LMFT, LCSW, PhD, or PsyD. This is a part-time or full-time position. Due to the nature of our work and group structure, no interns or pre-licensed applicants will be considered.
We look for highly motivated, self-starters who are interested in the private practice world and want the support of a group setting. Each therapist at Knoxville Counseling Services has the autonomy to set hours, fee structures, credentialing with insurance panels or not, and choose their client populations. We have to office locations to fill, West and North.
We are looking for individuals who want to work with children, adolescents, and/or adults. We have a need to meet demands for young children, adolescents, and evening/weekend hours for adult professionals and school-aged kids. There is availability for part-time or full-time potential as you build your case load.
* Fully licensed (LPC/MHSP, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, PsyD) in Tennessee and in good standing with the Board
* Experience counseling children, adolescents and adults
* A positive philosophy of care
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Credentialing with insurance panels (we can assist if you are not, however we can more quickly fill a therapist’s case load if they are credentialed")
* Furnished office space and equipment necessary to complete job (internet, fax, printer, office supplies, etc. All clinicians use their own computers and cell phones.)
* Steady influx of client referrals
* Marketing for clinicians and practice overall
* Social Media presence
* Insurance billing support
* Administrative assistant to assist with new client calls and scheduling intakes
* Autonomy to run your independent practice as you wish with the sport of group marketing and peers in the office
Applicants can send resume and cover letter to Emily Heird at firstname.lastname@example.org