Knoxville Counseling Services, PLLC is seeking professional counselors, social workers, marital and family therapists, and psychologists to join our growing practice! Qualified candidates will possess a conferred PhD, PsyD, MSW, MA, or MS, be fully licensed in the state of Tennessee, and able to practice independently. Licensure includes LPC/MHSP, LMFT, LCSW, PhD, or PsyD. This is a part-time or full-time position. Due to the nature of our work and group structure, no interns or pre-licensed applicants will be considered.
We look for highly motivated, self-starters who are interested in the private practice world and want the support of a group setting. Each clinician at Knoxville Counseling Services has the autonomy to set hours, fee structures, credentialing with insurance panels or not, and choose their client populations.
We are looking for individuals who want to work with children, adolescents, and/or adults. We have a need to meet demands for couples counseling, evening appointments, and adolescents. There is availability for part-time or full-time potential as you build your case load.
* Fully licensed in Tennessee and in good standing with the Board
* Experience counseling children, adolescents and adults
* Experience with couples counseling and family therapy
* A positive philosophy of care
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Credentialing with insurance panels (we can assist if you are not)
* Furnished office space and equipment necessary to complete job (internet, fax, printer, office supplies, etc. All clinicians use their own computers.)
* Steady influx of client referrals
* Social Media
* Autonomy to run your independent practice as you wish with the sport of group marketing and peers in the office
Applicants can send resume and cover letter to Emily Heird at email@example.com